COVID POLICY at Life is Living
As we continue to explore new opportunities to gather and build community within an ever-changing world, here is an update on the ways we will continue to gather and remain accountable to your safety.
- Masks are optional for Festival activities that take place outdoors at the park but will be required for any indoor activities.
- As a reminder, Masks must snugly and securely cover the nose, mouth, and chin. N95 or KN95 masks and double-masking are recommended.
- Festival attendees who have registered to attend this year’s Life is Living Festival via Eventbrite will receive a complimentary gift at the Youth Speaks table.
Will Life is Living require proof of vaccine?
Will there be masks available on-site?
- A limited number of masks will be available at Life is Living. We still strongly encourage you to bring your own.
- Festival attendees who have registered to attend or volunteer at this year’s Life is Living Festival via Eventbrite will receive a complimentary gift at the Youth Speaks table.
Will Covid Testing be available on-site?
- Yes, for a limited amount of people until supplies run out - Our partners MARS [Mutual Aid Response Services] will be doing in person rapid testing at the park. They are located next to the Youth Speaks Table.